Nomadcitizen ? I often get that question:
“Who is behind Nomadcitizen ?”
I used to say I was born as a nomad but with tight roots with my country of origin, it’s very paradoxical right ?
Nomadcitizen was born in Germany, raised in Belgium, stayed for a while in England before to settle down in The Netherlands for a while. He is always on the move, catching a flight, running after a train or a bus, after all we are all running after something right ?
Having traveling, backpacking a lot, I still feel my journey is not finished yet.
Everybody have heroes, I’m a big fan of Tintin, Corto Maltese, Phileas Fogg, Ella Maillard, Eric Newby and many more, they are surely and without any shadows of doubt a clear source of inspiration and help me to understand the meaning of the word “travel”.
On top of what has been said above, if you add a zest of curiosity, a zest of passion for great food, a zest of family and a big zest of silliness, you should have an idea of the personality of Nomad Citizen.
I welcome you to follow me and why not express your opinion through the various posts by just leaving a comment.
Random facts about Nomadcitizen
* Always have a pile of books waiting for him to be read
* Always preparing a trips, investigating on new destinations to go.
* Love hiking/trekking in the mountains or in the desert
* Enjoy fine cuisine anywhere in the world
* Eat too much chocolate
* Have hard time with diet
* Can run half a marathon but would like to run a full marathon
* Does not feel secure when it’s about taking a flight
* Enjoy travel by trains
“You think you are making a trip, but soon it is making you – or unmaking you” Nicolas Bouvier